“My Lord, I seek refuge in You from asking that of which I have no knowledge. And unless You forgive me and have mercy upon me, I will be among the losers.” [Al-Quran 11:47]
“All knowledge is connected to all other knowledge.
The fun is in making the connections.”
About the LEVEL-FOUR Program
This level caters to the 13 years old age group.
♦ What ♦
Level 4, Program is offered by Taleem Academy in which under exceptional circumstances, an individual student in Grade 8, with parental consent, maybe given permission by the Principal of school. Students after completing their academic year get the opportunity to take a credit program towards their High School Diploma.
♦ Why ♦
We want to facilitate our students so they will be able to obtain a high school credit for taking this course from Peel Board of Education, inshaAllah.
♦ When ♦
Every Sunday | 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
♦ L4: SUBJECTS ♦
The subjects curriculum itself is divided into seven categories appropriate to the age group.
These subject categories are as below:
- Quran: The Quran Studies will cover memorization of selected Surahs with Tajweed. Students will focus on the understanding and meaning of the Surahs.
- Aqeedah: This is the foundation in building a true Islamic character and helps to strengthen one’s imaan. Here students develop here a true understanding of the articles of faith.
- Fiqh: Students gain an understanding of the Five Pillars of Islam and the application of the fundamentals of these pillars in their daily lives.
- Adab & Akhlaq: Students learn and practice the etiquettes according to the teachings of our Prophet ﷺ and their personal, social and spiritual responsibilities. Daily supplications according to Sunnah will be a part of this course.
- Seerah: This topic covers the biographical narration of the life of the Messenger of Allah ﷺ
- Hadith: The Arabic word Hadith literally means ‘statement’ or ‘speech’. In Islam, the word Hadith means those things or actions, which Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said or did. Students will develop an understanding of the ahadith by practical application in their daily lives.
- Islamic History: This significant subject sheds light on the companions of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. Students will also get the opportunity to study about the important Muslim role models, who have lived before us and exist now. This important subject instills in a student a sense of belonging not only to a family, but a community, nation and the world in the broader sense.
♦ L4: CURRICULUM ♦
Our curriculum is available online prior to the start of the school year.
Click below to find out more about what will be covered through different semesters.
|Fall 2019||Level 4 Curriculum: Fall Semester (2019)|
|Winter 2020||Level 4 Curriculum: Winter Semester (2020)|
♦ L4: FEE STRUCTURE ♦
FEE STRUCTURE – for Regular Students of Level 4
- The fee per student is required to be paid on bi-monthly basis.
- Sometimes students may be supplied with specific study material for an additional nominal fee.
- Payment can be made in person with cash or cheque, or through e-transfer online.
- Fees are otherwise not prorated.
- Total fee amount is $60/monthly, which includes:
- Registration fee of $20/ also applies
- School supplies: $30 only
FEE STRUCTURE – for Reach Ahead Students of Level 4
- One time: $500 for the entire academic year
- Two Payments: $250 (Sept-Jan) & $250 (Feb – May)
- Registration fee of $25/ also applies
- For e-transfers, please follow as below:
(a) Use the email firstname.lastname@example.org and the password “ReachAhead”
(b) In the subject line, mention the student name