“My Lord, I seek refuge in You from asking that of which I have no knowledge. And unless You forgive me and have mercy upon me, I will be among the losers.” [Al-Quran 11:47]
The 4-Levels Program
“All knowledge is connected to all other knowledge. The fun is in making the connections.”
Our program has been designed to provide our students a holistic approach to their lives.
The classes are divided in these 4 age groups:
- Level 1: 4-6 years old
- Level 2: 7-9 years old
- Level 3: 10-13 years old
- Youth : 14+ years old
The student’s age will determine their placement in the respective levels; however, we recognize the varying abilities of our students and will ensure that each child is kept motivated with varying levels of challenging and enriching activities.
The 4-Levels Subjects
“The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change.”
- The subjects curriculum itself is divided into seven categories for each level appropriate to the age group.
- These subject categories are as below:
- Quran: The Quran Studies will cover memorization of selected Surahs with Tajweed. Students will focus on the understanding and meaning of the Surahs.
- Aqeedah: This is the foundation in building a true Islamic character and helps to strengthen one’s imaan. Here students develop here a true understanding of the articles of faith.
- Fiqh: Students gain an understanding of the Five Pillars of Islam and the application of the fundamentals of these pillars in their daily lives.
- Adab & Akhlaq: Students learn and practice the etiquettes according to the teachings of our Prophet ﷺ and their personal, social and spiritual responsibilities. Daily supplications according to Sunnah will be a part of this course.
- Seerah: This topic covers the biographical narration of the life of the Messenger of Allah ﷺ
- Hadith: The Arabic word Hadith literally means ‘statement’ or ‘speech’. In Islam, the word Hadith means those things or actions, which Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said or did. Students will develop an understanding of the ahadith by practical application in their daily lives.
- Islamic History: This significant subject sheds light on the companions of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. Students will also get the opportunity to study about the important Muslim role models, who have lived before us and exist now. This important subject instills in a student a sense of belonging not only to a family, but a community, nation and the world in the broader sense.
Registrations for the 4-Levels Program
“A lack of knowledge creates fear. Seeking knowledge creates courage.”
Click on individual level appropriate for your child’s age group to register.