@ Taleem Academy : Volunteering or Recruitment (Employment) !
Not only does it instill a sense of civic duty, but volunteering also imparts valuable skills that can only be obtained through experience!
- are a crucial part of Taleem Academy’s staff
- help in tasks outside the classroom as per needs of running a weekend school
- assist teachers inside the classroom as per needs of the individual teacher
We at Taleem Academy take pride in our own students and encourage them to volunteer; as well offering volunteer hours for our high school-aged students. Outside volunteers are also encouraged to apply.
- A minimum of 90% attendance throughout the year from day of his/her admission
- Adequate participation in all aspects of class work
- Homework and assignments must be submitted on time
- B-grades or higher in all assigned Taleem work
- Students must also be volunteer elsewhere, and provide proof of their community involvement to administration
If you are interested in volunteering with us, please click here to access and submit volunteer form.
Taleem Academy prides itself on employing a highly efficient and experienced staff who are committed to upholding the values of the school, and who ensure their best efforts in providing a high quality education to your children.
If you are interested in working for Taleem Academy, please forward your resume to email@example.com
We will get back with you regarding your application at the earliest insha Allah.